PicoLisp is a Lisp dialect which incorporates many interesting new features. It is a simple programming language which has only three data types: symbols, numbers and lists. Despite this fact it is a strong and robust programming environment which keeps on evolving through the years.
Some of its features:1. Lisp : Simple though robust with no upper limit.
2. Interpreted: There is no compiler available.
3. Pilog: Use Prolog-like programming through Lisp
4. Database embedded: Simple to use and effective.
5. Application Server Framework ready to use.
6. Object Oriented Programming: As simple as possible.
7. Cooperation with C .
8. Cooperation with Java.